Sunday, June 25, 2006

History aNd Victory NeVeR FeLt sO Sweet aS fOr mY mAn Dwayne Wade! Miami Heat NBA Champions 2006




THANKS SEE THE MOVIE





So, I am back from the Netherlands, and I was pissed last night cause Continental delayed my flight in Newark to New Orleans to 8:00 and i went and had some snacks with my parents 5 yards away....Not playing it safe (which would have been staying at the gate to see when the plane's departure was) we sat there like logs and my dad left and came back telling me the plane left without us! I NEVER HAVE MISSED A FLIGHT! and it was my fault as well as my parents because we should be sitting at the gate, but its Continental's fault for making such a drastic switch without notifying it on the loudspeaker...so i went to a crappy hotel and missed most of the ALA Librarian Association Convention at Morial Convention Center, do to my flight coming in today instead of last night, like it should have...DAMN IT! oh well....SO How bout UnderOATH's new album and Miami winning 4 straight games to win their first nba championship and Dwayne Wade putting up Jordan-esque numbers! But, really REPORTERS, MEDIA, BULLSHIT, THEY ALL HAVE TO STOP COMPARING PEOPLE TO JORDAN, YEAH DWAYNE HAD THE almost the SAME STATS (pts wasnt reasonably close, check SportsCenter, via espn.com)FOR HIS 1st three PLAYOFF APPEARANCES AS MJ, but Kobe, LeBron, DWade...STOP! JORDAN IS JORDAN the best, not a great nice guy, BUT THE BEST BALLER in da history of da league! and NO ONE Will ever replicate him! Kobe and LeBron are the future prodigys, but they are unique they are a new breed.....Jordan can never be duplicated and we need to give time so we can call the future future rooks like Dwayne Wade, or the great Kobe Bryant! ANYWAY CONGRATS TO MY BOY DWADE AND I LOVE HIM<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A cash advance can pay off your revolving credit card charges. Unlike legal help companies we can actually put cash in your hands You can now.